• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Move the Trailer help

And I think that Dan used his Dodge......I could be wrong on that.

I'm still in for the win of being the first and only Cherokee (so far) to pull it. Whooohooo!!! What kind of cool stuff do I get???

And I think that Dan used his Dodge......I could be wrong on that.

I'm still in for the win of being the first and only Cherokee (so far) to pull it. Whooohooo!!! What kind of cool stuff do I get???

I think you are right. Thanks for the help! party1:

It was worth it for the opportunity to visit with Dan, Carissa, and Cody for the day. Good times with great people.

Jack got an education on running RC rock crawlers. I think he likes rock racing better from his use of the throttle.

It was worth it for the opportunity to visit with Dan, Carissa, and Cody for the day. Good times with great people.

Jack got an education on running RC rock crawlers. I think he likes rock racing better from his use of the throttle.

Agreed I enjoyed seeing Stump. The place we had lunch was neat too.

I towed with the Dodge... Had to remember it was there!
I enjoyed catching up with Ed Sunshine & Jack too, definitely worth the time to help out NAXJA... Missed Stump though, he was out of town on the pick up...

4c0882189c362757e5db7bec7f580114.jpg

Back