• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chinaman's gultch 3-31-18

akelts

NAXJA Forum User
The local four wheel drive club (Two mile high Off-road Club) here in Leadville is heading to Chinaman's on Saturday. If anyone wants to tag along you would be welcome.

You can either meet us in the parking lot behind the Elks lodge on W 5th street in Leadville at 930 am or at the trailhead probably 1030 ish.

Man you guys beat me to it but I think I got too much crap to do on Sunday. I was going to post about trying to set up some kind of trail run here in the next couple of weeks.

Man you guys beat me to it but I think I got too much crap to do on Sunday. I was going to post about trying to set up some kind of trail run here in the next couple of weeks.

I’ve got to work Sunday also, am really tempted on this one but might be too far for tomorrow after spending the day in Rocky Mountain National Park today.

Back