• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

September 23rd - FINAL, 2017 Adopt-a-Road day!

Hypoid

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
This is our last Adopt-a-Road day for 2017! We still have 10 signs to install for the Forest Service, and updated club posters to post at the entry points of our adoption.

Since people seem to like those BEER Brats, I'll cook up another batch. :) After we take off our volunteer hats, we should have some time for other outdoor activities as well.

Best of all, the Aspen leaves should be giving us a show!

Meet 9:00 AM at the Clear Creek Ranger Station, 101 Chicago Creek Road, Idaho Springs CO 80452

Please bring enough clothing for any weather condition, sturdy shoes, gloves, hat, and drinking water. If you have a hard hat, bring that along.

Turns out the second batch of signs were not ordered. It looks like an easy day of enjoying the Aspen. :guitar:

Who is in?

I'll show you where the ghost town is next year. ;)

Looks like the colors will be spectacular!

Gotta buy groceries tonight, who's coming?

cant do it, but sure wish I could... I would like to take the Tacoma for a nice fall drive, and get some nice work done in the process. :(

I will have to make a tomorrow morning decision and I apologize Mike. Got in just now from Scotland :eek:

I will have to make a tomorrow morning decision and I apologize Mike. Got in just now from Scotland :eek:
:thumbup:

FYI, Front Range 4x4 will be meeting at the same place, same time, for one tailgate meeting with the Forest Service.

I'll be there! :guitar:

Back