• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Creek shakedown

G.P_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
So it looks like my father and I are planning on running spring creek on the 9th of September. As a few of you know my jeep has been a paperweight for the past few years, but in a turn of recent events ive pushed to get it back to trail ready. Aside from a few little things it is ready to go, and we got all new suspension under my fathers rubicon so he is ready to test his as well after not wheeling for a few years.

Anyone is welcome to join in, we are planning on meeting at the starbucks just as you exit i70 around 9am

Looks like there will be between 6 - 8 rigs going tomorrow. so if your interested just meet us off the highway (exit 234) at 9am!

How was the trip?

it went really well. we ended up having 9 rigs total. very smooth trail run with some rain that started at the rock garden that made it a little more interesting. Only damage was a busted mirror and dented on my dads tj, then I lost a steering box bolt, nothing major. it was a good group of people and a nice day

Back