• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Indy or BV Anyone?

Yep I am camped at the trailhead now.

Alrighty...I'm loaded ready to leave in the morning ...Fixed the rear bump towers that bent , but never got around to rewiring my transmission speed output sensor so only got 1st which is 3-5mph in low . should be fast enough for Carnage ?

Alrighty...I'm loaded ready to leave in the morning ...Fixed the rear bump towers that bent , but never got around to rewiring my transmission speed output sensor so only got 1st which is 3-5mph in low . should be fast enough for Carnage ?

Plenty. I putted up a bit of the trail in second gear low/low so about that speed tops.

Whew, Luckily Chad had a welder and luckily wheeling with Toby from Rock Rash Engineering means the group sticks together until all rigs are in good shape...One of the only parts I have not cut off or modified would be rear truss an link brige , well ..lol...it ripped off coming to v-notch the result ripped my drive shaft in half and required a couple batteries to weld it back .Prior to the trail welding you could see what failed the welds on the driver side cracked off clean leaving the truss to twist on the side still welded , which started to rip it apart .
Then Chad snapped a knuckle and it ended up until dark before moving out .

So when I find the motivation I will take the housing to bare metal and put an Artec truss on and weld up tubes I may redo the front as well ...lol...But I don't see the motivation for a couple weeks .

No pics...yeah I suck .

Back