• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where are you?

Sometimes I can go days without passing one on the road.

Let alone one as badass as yours! Ryan tells me its a sweet rig!

ermagherd.....days without passing an xj.....
We had a similar 'Cash for Clunkers' bribery/incentive scheme here that wiped out large numbers of XJs and ZJs.

From the publicly accessible UK vehicle registration statistics database, I estimate that there are 5372 XJs left in Great Britain.

For registration purposes here, the XJ is considered a car (passenger carrying and under 3.5 tons). There are 28.7 million cars registered as of April 2013. British XJ's represent 0.0185% of passenger vehicles, less than 2/100ths of one percent and getting rarer by the day.

Oh it is a sweet rig. Vince has done good with it.
She's getting old now and wear and tear is starting to show. All of the powder coated parts are flaking and rust is getting more evident with each passing winter. It looks like an off road truck with a history now and I'm past the point where I'm bothered about trail damage even though it's still without anything major. I like it more as it is now than I did when it was first built.

She's getting old now and wear and tear is starting to show. All of the powder coated parts are flaking and rust is getting more evident with each passing winter. It looks like an off road truck with a history now and I'm past the point where I'm bothered about trail damage even though it's still without anything major. I like it more as it is now than I did when it was first built.

She's aging like a fine wine! Let the exterior condition tell her story.

Sweden here from Jamtland but living in Uppsala atm, just joined.
Stock 4.0 1994 so far but have lift kit just got to get the time (or rather courage since I havent welded anything last 20years :p ) to go to my brothers garage to weld some rocker panels.

Back