• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Move the Trailer help

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
NAXJA Member
The National BOD has purchased a Taxa Wooly Bear adventure trailer, complete with an RTT that will be the first place raffle prize for the 2018 Moab Cherokee anniversary event.

We need to get the trailer from SC to IN for the Winterfest event.

So - first question: is anyone from the SEC going to Winterfest that would be able to deliver it to the event.

Otherwise:

-Glenn has the trailer and is able to deliver it to Atlanta.
-We need a place to store the trailer in ATL for a short time until Dan Burton can get to ATL to get it and bring it to Chattanooga.
-We need to get it to the Nashville area. Upon arriving here, the plan is to lift it 3" and put some off-road tires on it

So, questions remain:

-Glenn, any idea on a potential date that we can get this chain started?
-Can someone in Mid TN could go to Chattanooga and get the trailer from Dan? I am able to get it to Evansville IN where Byron Fourman will meet me to take possession to get it to Attica.

Please respond to this thread if you have any ability or opportunity to help.

Thanks

Last edited:
Watching.....

Depending on when it gets to Chattanooga, I can probably help get it to Nashville.

I was wondering about putting it in your shop Ed, and using the lift to do the lift and tires. I could come to the 'boro to get it from you at the Co-op one day and head into Indiana....

We probably can, I will just need to move some stuff around to get the trailer to the lift. I have too much crap in my shop.

Bueller? Bueller?

Just waiting on some dates!

I'll be headed to winterfest from SC, depending on size, I may be able to fit it on the trailer with my jeep

I'll be headed to winterfest from SC, depending on size, I may be able to fit it on the trailer with my jeep

What size trailer do you tow with and how much does your jeep take up? I think this thing is about 8' long and about 4' wide. Can measure it later.

Can the tounge be slid under the Jeep and the trailer secured?

is that 8' plus tongue or included? my trailer has an 18' deck and my YJ don't take up much space

is that 8' plus tongue or included? my trailer has an 18' deck and my YJ don't take up much space

I'll check at lunch and let you know.

Too bad I wasn't aware of this 2 days ago. I could have brought it from Hartsville to much closer to KP. We could have done the lifting and tires thing.

Does anyone have a time machine?

Too bad I wasn't aware of this 2 days ago. I could have brought it from Hartsville to much closer to KP. We could have done the lifting and tires thing.

Does anyone have a time machine?

Its not leaving my garage until Insurance and tag is straight.....

10' long with tongue and 5' wide.

I need to make a trip to Chattanooga to pick up an axle from Cody C. Any way I can help?

Perhaps, Brian. When is your trip?

There's not really a scheduled trip. I'll just have to head out on a Friday evening and come back Sunday. That may be a good thing tho, I can make it happen any time really

Back