• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Looking for this specific vehicle

9heavens

NAXJA Forum User
Hello Naxja forums,
I'm looking for this exact vehicle:

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/d/1999-jeep-cherokee-sport/6239959719.html

I'm interested in buying it but he is not responding, perhaps its sold. Looks like he's a member of NAXJA and i'm wondering if anyone here can point me in the right direction.
Thank you!

L9osCXY.jpg

L9osCXY

I would suggest that you try replying from a different email address.

I have had several instances where I repeatedly tried to contact a C/L seller by email and got no responses, yet the item remained listed. As soon as I tried sending them a response from a different email I got a response from the seller. Evidently, somewhere, my first email address is being blocked.

Just a thought.

I have no clue who the owner of the Jeep is, and the fact that the Arizona chapter is not particularly active is going to make it a bit harder to find that contact.

Thanks, that was the first thing I did, but I did get a response initially that it was still available, then nothing when i requested a phone number (and provided mine).

Craigslist should be called Flakeslist.

Back