• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crawl Dates 2018

What dates work best for the Cherokee Crawl 2018?

• June 29 and 30

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • July 6 and 7

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
With the 4th of July awkwardly falling on a Wednesday next year, the BOD is wondering what dates you feel work best for the Crawl.

I'd like to make the announcement at the Potluck on Saturday.

Please vote in the poll if you have an inkling of attending next year's event.

this year was kind of odd to do the weekend after, when i would guess 90% of people had off work monday and tuesday. thats why i wont be there.

next year, its probably a wash what weekend you pick, but i voted July 6-7

The later date won't interfere with a trade show that I have to participate in. Oh, and I won't have Disney next year.

Same dates for me Glenn! But I booked a cabin. That way I can keep my pre crawl injuries clean. I have a slightly infected hand....

Same dates for me Glenn! But I booked a cabin. That way I can keep my pre crawl injuries clean. I have a slightly infected hand....

You just need to avoid anything sharp or dangerous that can break a bone the month before said dates..... :looser:

Cabin reserved! I'm coming in on Thursday. I really hate to spend another $90 for another night but I'm temped to do it.

We're hitting Chattanooga again from Saturday June 30 and then traveling to Harlan on Tuesday the 3rd. Hoping to hit AOP and that it will be drier than last year. So we'll be in Harlan that afternoon the 3rd and will leave out on Sunday. We're in the Bear Lodge by the office again.

We may have a fairly large group this year from Florida if everyone goes that is planning on it...maybe as many as 6 jeeps.

Last edited:
Based upon what I'm seeing, there may be a huge group at Harlan this year.

Back