• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hello from Germany !

Nordmann

NAXJA Forum User
Hello from North Germany !
Here a Pic from my XJ!
16476311fi.jpg

Hello from Wales.
I like your XJ. I didn't know you could get a modified XJ through inspection in Germany.
Where were the pictures taken?

The Pictures are taken in Fürsten Forrest ( Offroadpark)
The Inspektion (TÜV) is difficult but not impossible !
You need a lot of money a lot of time and good friends!:D
The Cherokee
6,5 Lift
Bilstein Schocks
33x10,5x15 Tires
Adj Currie Controll Arms
Terraflex Parts
Rubicon Drop Brackets
Trailmaster Parts
Truetrac Lockers

To do
Ford 8.8 rear&front Axel:roll:

Beautiful! What year and model?

The Pictures are taken in Fürsten Forrest ( Offroadpark)
I didn't know that there were any offroad parks in Germany. Most German offroaders that I have met have either been in Belgium, France or at Jeep Heep Heep in Switzerland.
It's nice to know that the army has let one of their tank training grounds become an offroad park.
http://www.furstenforest.de/FurstenForest/AboutFurstenForest.aspx

In the UK, the Ministry of Defence Estates will rent a tank training site out to recognised clubs that can satisfy their safety and insurance cover requirements. The training grounds are private and usually only get hired out two or three times a year. It's nice to see Germany take the lead and open one up for business.

In Germany there are 7 offroad parks but also France I know (Saverne)
It,s an 94 Cherokee 4,0 with a Wagoneer Frontend!

Great looking rig. Nice to see an old Cherokee being used overseas.

A nice collection of Jeeps.
If I don't use my Jeep for a few weeks my wife wants to sell it!

Love the blue XJ Nordmann

I don't have any photos of Rachel's Up, but here's a link to the manufacturer's website http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/new/up-nf/home

It has very good fuel economy and she loves it.

I'm just a grumpy old fashioned engineer and find fault in everything. I've only driven it 6ft and I hate the red instruments, the exceptionally unusable GPS and the flat bit on the bottom of the steering wheel that is supposed to give you more room. The steering wheel 'designer' obviously wasn't an engineer as he/she failed to come up with a plan for using the steering wheel.

you needed GPS to go 6 feet??:wierd:

German streets can be very narrow... :laugh3:

Couldn't resist to add two nice shots of my XJ from our weekend in Fuerstenforest this spring.

(My XJ is completely street-legal too...did cost some money to get everything legalized of course...but i didn't need any friend's favours for that. So if stuff is done properly, a lot is possible.)

P1000035_zps27532569.jpg

P1000018_zps9ae345cc.jpg

Back