• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

8f281ca95149d346306b8fa7b6fcc60c.jpg

mac ‘and you asked why i kept the ol trailer...still doing work’ gyvr

Any one have any experience with this joint .

http://midwestjeeps.com/#!prettyPhoto/2/

Aside from one junk yard about 1.5 hours from me they are the only place showing a trans for my LJ. Cant believe it's so hard to find.

scrapping this one too?

Undecided
1988 4.0, auto, 2wd, 141k
2 owner
Cab is decent, frame looks ok, bed is marginal
Gas tank rusted out 2 years ago and its sat since then.

mac ‘spring break project’ gyvr

So, long AltRockerish post

Five Fridays in a row this week. Hot tub quit, computer printer quit, monitor for said computer fell over while I was un-hooking broken printer and the screen cracked. I was doing a big tile job and the supply house sent me a box of broken tile so I had to drive 40 miles each way to get another box so I could finish. Some ****ing hacker hacked into my company email, changed the return address on all of my invoices so customers will send payments to someone other than me. Neither the police here, in the town the mail was supposed to go to, nor the postal inspectors give a shit and will do nothing. I ordered my wife and I new matching wedding rings for our anniversary next week and the one they sent me is too small, "Oh Sorry, you will have to reorder another one" My phone crapped out 2 days out of warranty, "Oh, Sorry, there is a microscopic crack in the screen, we can not replace it." The phone I bought sucks donkey balls but I am stuck with it for the next year so don't text me because it sends random shit.

I may need a liver flush Sunday night.

I hate when stuff comes all at once like that.

Selectable locker showed up and orange boots ordered :doh: but :clap: all at the same time...

113830295a6ee4d1b8f4f8debbcb96c0.jpg

Got the brown dog super engine brackets today from the cert that I won in the Winterfest raffle.

Good stuff from brown dog as usual!

Plus the cert was good for my LJ 4.0!

mac ‘an unexpected but great Moab modification’ gyvr

eBay is having the 15% off still. It applies to both the Makita Impact I was looking at and Adams Driveshafts. Hmm... Which do I need more..

I need a piece check on an 8.8. I'd like to sell it for a fair price. Ballpark what are these things worth?

31 spline, disc brakes, XJ perches and shock mounts welded on, Aussie locker, 4.88 gears, ruffstuff cover, brakes are in good shape. But it's been sitting for a little while so new calipers might be a good idea.

I need a piece check on an 8.8. I'd like to sell it for a fair price. Ballpark what are these things worth?

31 spline, disc brakes, XJ perches and shock mounts welded on, Aussie locker, 4.88 gears, ruffstuff cover, brakes are in good shape. But it's been sitting for a little while so new calipers might be a good idea.

Local yard told me $100 bucks for 8.8 with 4.10s and lsd. Let me know what you want for yours I may be interested. I’d like to bump my tj to 4.88 so yours sounds good

They fetch $500-700 around my parts with the locker and gears bolt in ready. The TJ/LJ guys eat them up.

Back