• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8th Annual Reno Run

Oh boy...:anon:

If I bring the new stock rig: (Fingers Crossed)

-install New Clearwater head
-Install stinkyfab steering
-Alignment
-Smog
-Reinforce stock control arm mounts
-Install skid plates
-New leaf spring bushings
-centering pins
-Cut and fold quarters
-Buy and install rear stiffeners
-Install new front and rear bumpers
-Do a shakedown run

DONE-Buy and Install Stinkyfab motor and trans mounts
DONE-Buy New Clearwater head
DONE-Oil filter adapter gaskets
MOSTLY DONE-Swap Rubicon Express Control Arms

If I bring the Goose again:
-figure out my brakes (probably bad master)
-upgrade front shafts
-transfercase skid
-centering pins

So with only a few weekends left before Reno and one of those taken up by Mothers Day, It looks like I will be taking the Goose again this year and need to start working on it.

At least I got a good bit of parts for the 99 and a good head start on it for Moab.

Anyone want to help me this weekend with the brakes on the Goose?

Alrighty folks...it's officially May and the run is 23 days away. What's everyone have left to do to their junk? I'm waiting on some new shocks and need to order some new u bolts from RuffStuff. Let's get'er done!

Jeep has been down for yearly maintenance which I procrastinated on, but no worries. Here's what is left to do:

- re-install rear links
- install YJ pitman arm
- change front diff oil
- change engine oil
- a few other minor things

I'm a slave to Dean. He just want's to roll into town and drive.
Gotta replace the front brake flex lines, power steering pump and it needs a new tie rod. Also need the xfer case shifter adjusted and probably some fluid changes/top offs, haven't checked yet...

Still working on getting it in shape after being down for more than a year.
Pull rear bumper
Install gas skid
Install rear bumper
Redo headliner, it is falling off
Hook up back up lights
Change front and rear diff fluid

Cant wait to try out the long arm I got from IRO

Looking forward to seeing everyone this is going to be awesome

Same here. Looking forward to hanging out and having a few laughs with everyone!
I gotta finish putting the front end of the yota back together! Broke both front chromo shafts!
85e2dc21a12d257a02d6272b4c95004f.jpg
37e627b0537a59d2cf106bd1ca4aff64.jpg

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Thats legit.

Alrighty. So i am having an open invite second BBQ at my house after bronco canyon Sunday run. Its always been a hassle finding food after the run when we get out late. So... my house is on the way out of bronco. Everyone just run over there. Grab a burger and hotdog, air up and then head back to camp. All are welcome as long as respect is paid to neighbors. I have plenty of parking. See you all in a few weeks

How are the campsites situated at Davis Creek? Will I be able to keep the trailer hitched up to my truck camper? Only asking because I remember someone saying there's two camp grounds...a sucky one and a good one.

How are the campsites situated at Davis Creek? Will I be able to keep the trailer hitched up to my truck camper? Only asking because I remember someone saying there's two camp grounds...a sucky one and a good one.

We have the good site this year. It’s a pretty big parking lot, shouldn’t be an issue keeping everything tied together from what I remember.

Back