• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slaughterhouse Gulch, 5-27

:guitar:

On FB we have 10 "going" and 49 "interested" - depending on the weather we'll probably see...10ish rigs?

Let me know if we need to cancel due to weather and I can update FB.

Sorry I can't be there. :eek:

:cheers:

I told my step-son this would be an "easy" trail; I no longer have a seat open. :)

It might be good to reiterate the need for adequate recovery points, so someone can pull my arse out of the mud. :D

I probably will not have a ready Jeep I'm waiting on Clevite bushings for my upper front arm .
Still, it would be nice to see YOU at the trail head! :)

It might be good to reiterate the need for adequate recovery points, so someone can pull my arse out of the mud. :D

GREAT CALL I will post that reminder today. May still get some people without them. :badpc::star:

Despite getting the rear link pretty much done and getting bushings at napa and drilling and re sleeving them up to big boy bolts ...I just don't feel like stopping until I build the back bone , seeew I should be on the next trail run either kelly flats or spring creek .

Back