• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

White Rim Trail - Presidents Day 2/18-2/20

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
Third time is charm. Every time I schedule this trip something comes up. I made reservations for Presidents Day weekend. I will probably leave Friday after work to be in Moab Saturday morning.

The first day (Saturday), I will be camping at Airport camp ground. Day two (Sunday) will be at White Crack, and day three (Monday) will be at Potato Bottom. I will most likely drive back on Tuesday.

We will be taking our time and taking a ton of pix and exploring. I am pulling my off road teardrop. I will have my gyro stabilized GoPro on the Jeep and will also taking pix with my quadcopter.

Anybody want to play. I think I can have up to three vehicles per campsite.

Let me talk to the lady. We would have to finish out and head back Sunday though.
And yeah. 3 vehicles / 9 people per permit

Well here it goes again. Something has come up and I may not be able to make this trip once again. I should know in a day or two.

Back