• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Full bodied MJ on 42.5 boggers

Finishing up this years version of my rear suspension... Traction/anitwrap bar. Slight wheel hop. And constantly worried about smashing my rear driveshaft in ledge. SO to kill 2 bird here, I made the lower tube out of 2" .250" wall Dom and made it an inch lower than the driveshaft.

Front is on a heim and shackle, Only had a 7/8" laying around, will probably need to upgrade to a 1 1/4" crawler joint.

The 8000lb Mile Marker has held up well for the last 8 years, but its beat. So I found this 12000lb on Ebay for $350 shipped directly from Rough Country. I would never brag about having Rough Country on my Jeep, but the warranty is legit and the price was right. Plus its behind the bumper so no one will know........ wait.

Ran a MM for years on an old jeep, never let me down. I'm interested to hear your opinion on that RC winch after putting it through the ringer?? I am in the market soon and $350 does sound nice.

Ran a MM for years on an old jeep, never let me down. I'm interested to hear your opinion on that RC winch after putting it through the ringer?? I am in the market soon and $350 does sound nice.

Ill definitely plan on putting it though its paces and posting my experience. The initial quality looks real good though. I took it apart to clock the clutch engagement handle.

Any one have experience with the Hennaman Fiberglass fenders? I know fiberglass doesn't really belong off road but they are cheap enough I could replace when needed.

UA IMHO blows. I met them a couple years ago in Harlan. They ran one or two trails and it was two of the lame ones IMHO. I understand they are under a time constraint but if you are taking BUILT rigs to Harlan or other hard core off road parks at least do some trails with BALLS!

UA IMHO blows. I met them a couple years ago in Harlan. They ran one or two trails and it was two of the lame ones IMHO. I understand they are under a time constraint but if you are taking BUILT rigs to Harlan or other hard core off road parks at least do some trails with BALLS!

meh, they ran railbed and lower rock garden which are decent and a couple other trails. they usually end up running some pretty tough trails at the places they stop, but not always depending on the plan for the day. and the UA is more than just hitting the hardest trails. its an insanely tough test on your rig and you . and that type of thing is fun to people like me (and ill assume skinnyridgeMJ also since he applied)

meh, they ran railbed and lower rock garden which are decent and a couple other trails. they usually end up running some pretty tough trails at the places they stop, but not always depending on the plan for the day. and the UA is more than just hitting the hardest trails. its an insanely tough test on your rig and you . and that type of thing is fun to people like me (and ill assume skinnyridgeMJ also since he applied)

That particular year knowing and having been to three of the 4 parks they went to made me wonder if they were all like that. No doubt it is a test of a rig doing road days and Yes you are right it is something some people are into just like muddin....

I'm looking forward to it since both the XJ and MJ are built well, and two of my favorite builds.

I admit if they both make it I'd be tuning in. Hope they shamelessly promote the club! I hope they do make it.

Back