• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trail-use front driveshaft, hub bearings

ehall

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
some parts that I took off my beater, usable for trail-only vehicles or getting home with

front ZJ driveshaft part number is 52087805 which is 30.625 inches, smidgen shorter than the AW4 4WD driveshaft for XJ. I took it off because it has some vibes at 55ish (one of the weights is missing), but nobody going that fast on the trails. it has some used u-joints on it, cleaned and regreased. could be rebalanced or could be used for emergencies with front or rear-SYE setups

also have a pair of unbranded wheel hub bearings that have a little noise and growl, but still spin fine. could be regreased if you are able to get the metal seal off without damage, otherwise stick them on a pair of spare axle shafts for quick change on the trail. rockauto shows interchange on these as '90 through early '99

you pay shipping. taking them to the dump if no claims in a week

Back