• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Black Friday Super Sale JcrOffroad

pretty fun to watch the awesome deals you're having today, despite the serious lack of funds :p

I am hoping the steering upgrade is in there somewhere.... HA

wooooo!! $12 shipped for a shirt. did you read my post there and say, "hey, this poor kid's broke, but wants to spend some money...ehhh, sure let's put some t-shirts on sale..." haha awesome.

and about the steering, its $268, won't be any lower. but that's available all day...

I got me a shirt. I'm hoping you will be kind and put a Cherokee Stage 3 front bumper on sale. Purty puhleeeze! I've been wanting one of those for a year.

I got me a shirt. I'm hoping you will be kind and put a Cherokee Stage 3 front bumper on sale. Purty puhleeeze! I've been wanting one of those for a year.

that may or may not be coming up soon :shhh:

F that... Stage 2:yelclap:

I don't believe this will end up being part of the sale today, but if you give us a call we will be able to work you deal on one. 269-353-1184

Ditto. I just spoke to them and they said it was a three week turn-a-round. Ok with me though.
You just made my year. I'm ordering the Stage 4 now. :yelclap:

Back