• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so while i'm waiting..........

scorpio_vette

NAXJA Forum User
on my tnt front winch bumper to arrive (i hate waiting on stuff without having a tracking number. it's soo.....uncertain), i'm trying to pass the time, and figured i'd ask what you guys think i should coat the bumper in.

rustoleum .......easy to touch up after every trail
sand blast and rattle can primer/paint
sand blast and bedline
other

Just so you know... When you get it. It'll look something like this:

new2.jpg

With some stuff that comes with it... That looks like this:

new3.jpg

:D :D

But anywho, I had mine powdercoated.

clean.jpg

YUM :drool:

scorpio_vette said:
and figured i'd ask what you guys think i should coat the bumper in...

Partially Hydrogenated Oil....makes for some really good eating and seems to be plentiful when you read the ingredient labels...

:D

xj² said:
Just so you know... When you get it. It'll look something like this:

new2.jpg

With some stuff that comes with it... That looks like this:

new3.jpg

sweet. thanks for clearing that up. i wasn't sure how they would ship it. the other day the UPS guy dropped off a box, and i was already getting all happy. turns out it was just a stupid locker that my wife ordered herself for her jeep. LOL. so i should be looking for a really WWIIDDEE box huh??? LOL

i just really wish they had online ordering. at least if i had a tracking number i could check it every few hours to see if it's made any progress. LOL

scorpio_vette said:
i wasn't sure how they would ship it.

Mine came DHL. Not to mention, there was no box. The pieces were plastic wrapped in the middle. I work for UPS. If it's a bumper, an axle, exhaust etc... It's commonly shipped without the box. Just so ya know :)

It came pretty quickly though.

Scott

xj² said:
Mine came DHL. Not to mention, there was no box. The pieces were plastic wrapped in the middle. I work for UPS. If it's a bumper, an axle, exhaust etc... It's commonly shipped without the box. Just so ya know :)

It came pretty quickly though.

Scott

that REALLY sucks. DHL never leafs the packages at the door if you don't answer. at least with UPS the parts are waiting for me when i come home.

as far as packaging.....all my poison spyder TJ stuff came in un-wrapped, but the advanced frame works titan bumper came in a box and was completely filled with that "great stuff" foam. man did my living room look like a mess after trying to cut that bumper out of it's foamy prison. LOL

so i wasn't really sure how the TNT stuff would arrive.

and in my defense.....i didn't ask what color to paint it. i asked what i should cover it with. LOL cheap paint, good point, or bedliner. LOL

red91inWA said:
Partially Hydrogenated Oil....makes for some really good eating and seems to be plentiful when you read the ingredient labels...

:D
MMMMM A touch of Ginger with Brown Rice on the side, too!

Back