• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport 3.5" Lift and 33" Trxus

jeep01xj

NAXJA Forum User
Here is what I have. Its a 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport. 62000 Miles
Steel Blue Metallic 4x4

It has about 10K in mods and about 2 years of work.
Here is a short and sweet list of what it has.

Rocklizard 3.5" Lift Kit.
33x12.50x15" Trxus MT.
Cragar 397 Rims 15x8
Performance Metal works Door armor
Rocklizard Rear lower armor.
Rubicon Express Drive shaft and SYE
JKS sway bar disco's
and much much more.
About 2 Grand In Alpine and Infinity Stereo.
The Jeep has PW,PL,AC,Keyless and Remote Start.
I have all the paper work and pictures of everything I have ever done to this Jeep. You will not find a cleaner Jeep around.

The Jeep is mint and has been my baby for the last two years. I have paperwork for every mod and install I have done on this Jeep, Along with about 300 pics of it from the day it was bought.

Please call me at 262-470-3761 or email at [email protected] with any questions.

I know that 12500 seems high but you will not find a cleaner XJ around with the paper work that I have with it.
I do have over 1200 posts on the Jeepform. So a lot of guys on there have seen my work and this Jeep grow !!!

Thanks
Andy

When I bought it....
MyJeep.jpg

And now
IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

PICT0140.jpg

joe2feathers said:
ANDY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ......what are you doing selling your junk ?? !! can i atleast get your cb antena and mount kit ???? lol i cant believe you selling :-(

I know man I really want something freindly to the Gas prices. I love this Jeep the new owner will get the best XJ out there !!!

Sorry Joe.
I will make you a deal

O Price is 12500 OBO

I can work with the price but the Jeep has a lot of documents to back the price.

sold or decide against it?

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Glad to hear ya keeping it. I wish I had a few "Do-Overs" on sellin some of my cars and trucks in years past. As Roy R once said.... Happy Trails

Back