• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Forsale: rear lift springs.

XJguy

NAXJA Forum User
This leaf spring set was made using two sets of XJ leaves. All new Rubicon Express pins and clamps were installed, wear pads were replaced with new ones where needed. Leaves were greased in between each blade with marine grease before assembly for smooth squeak free operation. 3k miles after rebuild. They give about 4"-4.5" of lift. Freshly painted. $80 OBO.

I also have a new set of poly bushing for the front springs that give 1.75" lift. $30 OBO.

dsc00097.jpg

xjleaves.jpg

XJguy

very interested.. first dibs, how many leaves are there? what kinda weight do you think these woud hold? .. and how much to ship to Michigan 48317. thanks!!

Big, they can hold a whole lotta weight. The only time I used them was to tow another XJ with a Uhaul carrier as well as my Jeep full of steel tubing. Barely lowered the rear. They are quite heavy. I would guess that SH will be around $50. There are 8 leaves per pack. Hit me back channel. [email protected]

Back