• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

waiting for it

man, wheeling with you two times in a year?

it's a good time.

bring fireworks

My club always holds the Jambo 4th of July every year and it is the only event my wife liked but they changed the camp location and she had a real misrable time last year, I would wheel one day and she would white water raft the next, this last one there was nothing for her to do, Harlan Has zip lines now so she wants to try that so this works out perfect for us, besides I love going to Harlan

Good to hear you will be with us. Just wait until you see Nate's fireworks show!

Good to hear you will be with us. Just wait until you see Nate's fireworks show!

Oh boy! I cannot wait for Harlan this year..... Hope to have a much better time this summer! :yelclap:

I have penciled in this in on the calender. The 4th finally falls on a day when it works out for me to go.

Can I get a small trailer :) in the campground?

mac 'as long as they approve my vacation' gyvr

Big campground... Lots of space!

I have penciled in this in on the calender. The 4th finally falls on a day when it works out for me to go.

lots of space in this mall.

seriously, it won't be an issue. It's a big field with a showerhouse in the middle.

You'll want to park that beast by the treeline though to get some shade, or it will be hot inside.

May try and make this with the wife this year.

MWC invasion is growing increasingly larger.......like Mac's trailer.

Beaton my shit today at Gulches... about flopped it two or three times.... got some more dents and no glass left! Well the windshield is there but has a new crack! Unless you count the vent window that isnto a vent window in the door! Cannot wait till JULY!!!!

Beaton my shit today at Gulches... about flopped it two or three times.... got some more dents and no glass left! Well the windshield is there but has a new crack! Unless you count the vent window that isnto a vent window in the door! Cannot wait till JULY!!!!

Like I said......:D

one step closer to hobag's sawzall.

Cause you don't want to get your hair wet?
Umm, no! Because I dont want to get drenched and freez my ass off when I wheel in the winter! :twak:

Back