• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad Back in Black 4!

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com

For those of you whom aren't familiar with us, 4 years ago we decided to have a huge sale to hopefully get deep into the black at the end of the year. We called it the Back to Black sale, it was a huge hit, and we've had it every year since. The first year we had the sale only on Black Friday, with a new deal every hour. Because logistically that is very difficult, we now run the sale for a few weeks in November, ending Black Friday at midnight. What you can expect are prices lower than you'll see all year on products we select for the sale.

Everything is limited quantity, (some VERY limited) and when it sells out at the sale price, it's back to full retail price for that item.

This is one of those limited time only situations, and as we grow larger it gets harder to manage, so strike while it's hot, you may not see it next year ;)

www.jcroffroad.com

Last edited:
Just bought a bumper today, hoping I can get some tail light boxes during the sale :thumbup:

Just bought a bumper today, hoping I can get some tail light boxes during the sale :thumbup:

With upper 1/4 panel armor or just tail light boxes? We currently have 2 pair of 97-up tail light boxes, when they sell they will be discontinued. The 96-down version has already been pulled from our website.

With upper 1/4 panel armor or just tail light boxes? We currently have 2 pair of 97-up tail light boxes, when they sell they will be discontinued. The 96-down version has already been pulled from our website.
With 1/4 panel armor.

I plan to be buying a set of 97+ Quarter panel guards with taillight boxes.. please post these for sale between the 18th and blackfriday please please please please please.. please! Their not even for me.. pleeeease!

Back