• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New member in Roseburg, OR

i think i saw you heading south on I-5 today in roseburg. i was heading north.
at least it looked like your rig, white, lifted, w/ roof rack.

lol it mightve been! we were on the freeway a few times yesterday, let me know a time this weekend where u might be, I might be able to get away for a few hrs to at least come meet up, also monday is completely open if ur still gonna be up here ;)

i am in winchester bay, & went fishing. there were 4 of us on the boat & we landed 55 keeper perch. i think we are heading to cottage grove tomorrow & will be there a few days.

Hey I am from Roseburg... Live in Portland now. If you are interested, I will hook you up with my old buddies that go wheelin' often. Awesome bunch of guys. Awesome bunch of rigs. Here is a link to some of their vids...

Click Here

damn!...Id probably be more of a spectator than trying to wheel my rig thru some of those mud holes, they got some pretty heavy duty rigs, and still get stuck :shocked: , my little xj would have to stick to the mild trails lol ;) , but yea, Id love to hang out and get to know ur buds...show me around :cheers:, I guess next time u talk to them, give em' my # and we'll go from there, or if they're gonna be somewhere I can meet up with them..whatever. Let me know, I'll pm u my # if u need it. - Rudy

Heres what you and Tim (knucklehead61) missed on the coast, it was EPIC!!!!!!!
pictures031.jpg
http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww220/crazymoose1990/pictures030.jpg[/IMG]
pictures032.jpg

pictures033.jpg

pictures030.jpg

Apparently you need to be careful when you travel close to the lakes, sand drifts over the water and covers it with sand. Then guess what happens...you sink like quick sand. Ask me how I know. :)

Last edited:
I dont live in Roseburg but have freinds that do, I can tell you the weather is a hell of alot better.

Heres what you and Tim (knucklehead61) missed on the coast, it was EPIC!!!!!!!
pictures031.jpg
http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww220/crazymoose1990/pictures030.jpg[/IMG]
pictures032.jpg

the only this epic i see is epic sand fail. :gee:
you could not get me on sand, but i like to watch others get hopelessly stuck in it!

good meeting you & your lady yesterday rudy. (sorry, i forgot her name, i am bad like that, but she was really nice)
hope you two can make it to tsf next weekend.
i'll be in cottage grove another day or two if you want to explore.
we went exploring today out sharps creek rd up to the bohemia mines & ended up south of cottage grove lake. ran through some snow until we couldnt get through it & turned around. fun!

That's what I thought, There was pleanty to get in there, I don't think I will ever get all the sand out of my Jeep. I owe Craig, one of the guys that pulled me out with his Grand Cherokee big time. He crushed his front bulk head pretty bad pulling me out.

yea it was great meeting u too, wifes name is marie btw ;) yea I wouldve liked to go exploring, shouldve came up on wed or something...oh well, sounds like u had fun..., and I wont be able to make TSF, wife has to work all weekend :(

Back