• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SOTM: What are you listening to ?

camarors8992

NAXJA Forum User
Post up ARTIST and TITLE to whatever it is you maybe listening to at the moment.

Red Hot Chili Peppers - City of Angels.

Isis- Not In Rivers, But In Drops

Skindred - Babylon

Then I'm going to listen to the Rodeo Song by Showdown ( Thanks Grimm for the thought... )

Skindred - Babylon

Then I'm going to listen to the Rodeo Song by Showdown ( Thanks Grimm for the thought... )

Rodeo song? I wonder if that's the same one I have. B-side of that one was Jimmy Buffett, The I-95 A**hole Song (also funny - and I have that one as an .mp3 as well. My musical tastes are almost too varied to be called "eclectic"...)

Rodeo song? I wonder if that's the same one I have. B-side of that one was Jimmy Buffett, The I-95 A**hole Song (also funny - and I have that one as an .mp3 as well. My musical tastes are almost too varied to be called "eclectic"...)

Also search out The a hole song by Dennis Leary. I've got a great collection of those songs I can't listen to while the daughter is lurking... :listenmus

Well here comes Johnny with his.... :nono:

:D:D:D

You P___ Me Off, F____ J--K , Get on my nerves. :angel: or :viking: .... :patriot:

I love threads like this - getting to expand my listening tastes!

Amorphis: I'll be listening to them a lot from now on - bad ass group! Thanks for that!

Webb Wilder: Actually kinda fun music, I dig it!

I was listening to the "new" Boston with new front man Tommy DeCarlo. He does a pretty damn good job filing in for Brad Delp. :thumbup: Talk about a guy that fell into that gig in a dumb luck, right place right time kinda thing......

Just finished Kevin Bloody Wilson - "The Featherbrain Championship," and moved into Tim Wilson's "First Baptist Bar & Grille."

If I could figure out how to do a full title list quickly and easily of my .mp3 collection, I'd post it up. You want to expand your listening selection? Start finding some of the stuff I keep around...

Back