• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROM 2016 Semi-Official thread

Which weekend

• March 18-20

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • March 25-27

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

blenny

RRC President
With ROM coming up, your lovely board has decided to go to Hidden Falls this year. (With plans for Barnwell in October.)
The first big question is date. March 18-20 or 25-27. Keeping in mind the 25-27 is Easter weekend. Please vote in the poll.
Brady says he is making "some food" Saturday night, and I am not exactly sure what he has in mind.
Fees will be the same as last year $30 for the event and that includes a shirt and dinner Saturday. $25 for an extra shirt $5 for an extra dinner.

I will make a separate poll to decide what "some food" will be.

The 25th is also my anniversary. Susan won't want to come to ROM so I'd have to be out if it's that weekend :(

Brady I can help with food if I attend.

It was huge! Even people from out of chapter showed up!

I thought the out of chapter guy had a bunch of GoPro footage ...

The out of chapter guy is STILL not home yet. Only 4 more days...

Guess who is home and downloading videos???

This guy.....

those Barnwell October plans still plans?

Been pretty quiet around here as far as wheeling. Heck both Patrick and Brady have sold or are selling their rigs. Will is into his cars... that does not leave a lot of us that have actually attended. Ed, Dillon and John what ya think? I've been wheeling with our local club. I am up for ROM but am not holding my breath.

If anyone wants to wheel we can get together and not wait for ROM ;)

We usually start planning for RoM shortly after the new year. Don't think there are any intentions to not have RoM around our usual time (in March). We will post up when ready, stand by. :)

But agreed that wheeling can happen any time. I dont have a wheelable rig at the moment, so its not really one of my priorities, but I do like camp fires with some tequila so I will try to make an effort to at least show up.

Last edited:
My goal is to have the rig ready for ROM

No crazy girlfriend to stop me this year

I want to wheel! Rig is about ready, finishing a few things this weekend.

ROM sounds great too!

Last edited:
I will probably have to pass on ROM this year if actually in March. I'm FINALLY going to do Death Valley with some CA friends. Head out the 14th and won't be back until the end of month. Keep me posted if dates for ROM are established.

Back