• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SFR Independence day savings!

StinkyFab

NAXJA Forum User
If you've been waiting to order a steering kit, Motor Mounts, Transmission mount, or any of the other products SFR makes now is the time. This is the biggest savings event of the year!

July4th.jpg

Not sure if you'll see this before the end of the day but I tried adding the stock replacement steering and stabilizer bracket to my cart but the 15% didn't get applied to the stabilizer bracket.

The discount is for all of products we make here. The stabilizer bracket is not one of our products. If you're getting just the stock replacement tie rod you won't need that bracket though since the stabilizer still attaches to the drag link.

Crap you're right.. lol. It was early and I was not fully awake yet.

Another question for you then, I don't recall reading it on the page but do you use stock tre with your stock replacement steering? The picture comparing it to the stock rod doesn't look like it's threaded.

Thanks for the info. I ordered last night and can't wait to install it.

Back