• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2017 NWC BOD elections!!

I have had an XJ every year I have been at NWFest. Just didn't bring them except the first year I was there. You obviously havent seen my build thread of my 1985 2dr I am currently building up. LOL.

Oh no I have been following that build lol I just wanted to tease ya. Also I'm a bit jealous of your Toyota lol

Awesome work folks!

TORX if you need help with polls let me know.

mac 'tried to make that not sound dirty' gyvr

Per our chapter bylaws, nominations must run for two weeks (typically beginning, 1 Nov), followed by a two week voting period. Current 2017 terms end, 31 Dec.

As for who creates the "nomination thread", I don't believe it matters. However, it would be nice if the current BOD initiated and over saw the process. I can do it if needed though.

Yes, sorry meant to reply to this earlier. Usually someone from the current BOD does it. Have nominations and then an election. The current president should be able to set the election up (maybe a current BOD member will too, I'm not positive). Either way if you need help setting the election up, I can help you or GSequoia can.

You guys have been doing great as a chapter and it will be awesome to see it continue.

mac 'keep it up!' gyvr

Nice work fellas!

Per our chapter bylaws, nominations must run for two weeks (typically beginning, 1 Nov), followed by a two week voting period. Current 2017 terms end, 31 Dec.

For prez and vice, Chad is on the hook untill july 1. (as per the Bi-Laws):patriot:

Bronze.

Back