• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Special Event at Winterfest 2011

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
James Matthew Rowland (macgyvr) and Grace Erin Mosure invite you (all persons attending winterfest), to our wedding on March 5th, 2011, at the Badlands Off-road park, 3968 North Xavier Rd, Attica IN, as a part of the annual NAXJA Winterfest Event at approximately 1pm in the quarry. Officiating will be the Rev Den. Group picture of the Wedding and the group photo will immediately follow. Following the ceremony, the Bride and Groom will lead whoever wants to follow on a pick up trail ride around the park to celebrate.

As part of the customary dinner and raffle that follows the Winterfest ceremonies, there will be a celebration of this union at the VFW in Attica. The Bride and Groom could not think of a better way to celebrate than to have the Winterfest group be a part of this Union.

Gift are not expected, but will be accepted. The Bride and groom are registered at Target and Sears.

We are having a formal reception in Fort Wayne for our family and friends back home on May 28th, and will be honeymooning to Lynchburg, TN, Gatlinburg TN, and Charlotte, NC following that reception. We wanted to share the first part of our marriage with our friends at NAXJA during Winterfest.

While all are invited please make sure that you try to pre-register for Winterfest at:

Pre-register link

mac 'first a proposal, now a wedding' gyvr

I'll find one of those tux T-shirts. Gotta be presentable.

Congrats!

Congrats. Looking forward to Winterfest and your union.

Very Nice!!!!

I got engaged in the middle of a rock garden @ TOR a few years back. It's nice to have someone that shares the addiction!!

John Bjorm can't make winterfest but did drop of a present for us while at Johnson Valley last week for the King of the Hammers...

That was very cool of him. I didn't know where else to post that, so I'll post it here.

mac 'Saturday March 5th at approximately 1pm in the quarry' gyvr

leisure suit steve will be there in attendance.

disco "leisure suit steve is discosteves alternate ego" steve

Thank You!

Thanks to all who came and supported us in a very non-traditional wedding. We appreciated everything and all the words of congrats and well wishes that we got all weekend long.

Thanks for the gifts and cards that we recieved, they were greatly appreciated.

If anyone has video that they would like to send us our mailing address is:

Matt & Grace Rowland
6142 St Joe Ctr Rd #123
Fort Wayne, IN 46835

I would prefer if the DVD could be mailed as I don't have a good way to burn DVDs right now if you email me.

mac 'celebrate anniversaries with some wheelin' gyvr

Thank You!

Thanks to all who came and supported us in a very non-traditional wedding. We appreciated everything and all the words of congrats and well wishes that we got all weekend long.

Thanks for the gifts and cards that we recieved, they were greatly appreciated.

If anyone has video that they would like to send us our mailing address is:

Matt & Grace Rowland
6142 St Joe Ctr Rd #123
Fort Wayne, IN 46835

I would prefer if the DVD could be mailed as I don't have a good way to burn DVDs right now if you email me.

mac 'celebrate anniversaries with some wheelin' gyvr

I know there were video cameras at the wedding...

Let me know and I'll pay shipping if needed.

mac 'thanks' gyvr

Back