• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2017 Crawl Registration

UNCC_99XJ

Twisted Up
NAXJA Member
Registration for the 2017 Crawl is now open! Please follow this link to fill out the registration form:

https://fs22.formsite.com/SECBoard/form3/index.html

Pre-registration will be open until 11:30PM on June 10th. Please note the following as well:

• Registration fee is per vehicle, not per person, and is $21 for members (red/green/blue/etc), $31 for users (black letter).
  • Registration fee includes one meal ticket. Please purchase additional meal tickets as necessary.
  • Registration fees do NOT include any of the campground or trail pass fees. These are separate and your responsibility upon arrival.
  • All other items are optional.
  • All pre-registration monies MUST be received on or prior to June 10th, otherwise the registration will be voided and you will have to register on site. Check is acceptable. Please contact me if you wish to pay this way.
  • On site registration will be $31 regardless of membership level. Event shirts will not be available to those who register on site.
  • The raffle will be at the pavilion again like last year.
  • Also like last year, the Harlan County Coal Burners will be providing dinner for us on Saturday.

If you have any questions, please ask. If we have questions about your registration, we will notify you via e-mail.

Looking forward to another successful Crawl!

Last edited:
Damn you beat me to it! In like flynn....

I might come....

I won't be bringing a trail vehicle but will be riding with someone. I want to participate in the meal and raffle. What do I need to do?

Edit: I'll want a shirt too

I've already answered you on FB but I'll say it again here for information's sake.

Registration is per rig so whoever owns the rig you're riding in needs to register. They will need to purchase a shirt and an additional meal ticket for you. (Registration includes one meal ticket.) You do not need to register if you aren't bringing wheels.

And to clarify, shirts are optional for everybody and not included in the registration fee.

Registration closes in 24 days. We currently only have 9 people registered...

...hmmmmm

Sorry........

I'm in! Gonna be shooting drone footage if anyone wants! I'd like to make it available to whoever is doing productions for the club! Anyone put me in touch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in! Gonna be shooting drone footage if anyone wants! I'd like to make it available to whoever is doing productions for the club! Anyone put me in touch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There isn't really a production person. Are you volunteering? lol

-Andy

Back