• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

another injector question

rkates

NAXJA Forum User
I've been hunting around for injectors and from all the reading I've done I hear the Neon 703's are my best bet.

Ok now I have some questions, first off has anyone used the Motor man for injectors before?

On his ebay sight it says those injectors are not compatable with my 95??? but are good for the 96. (just want a conformation that they work)

Now here is another question, I've read about a few using the precisionautoinjector.com guy, would there be a benifit to using these over the 703?

Thanks
Robert

Yah they have better prices, I think for my 95 they want 89 and free shipping. Just curious if one injector would be better to go with than the other

It's mostly that you're installing an improved injector, not bigger or anything. The computer is gonna work like hell to keep your fuel mixture correct no matter what. The stock injectors are plenty big enough for anything you throw at them short of a stroker or forced induction.

It's mostly that you're installing an improved injector, not bigger or anything. The computer is gonna work like hell to keep your fuel mixture correct no matter what. The stock injectors are plenty big enough for anything you throw at them short of a stroker or forced induction.

X2 on the Precision Injectors Ive installed them on all three of my families Cherokees now. Much better.

Does anyone know if the Precision Injectors four hole or single for a 98 model year? Been looking at these but by the time I get off work he is closed for the day. I would prefer to talk to them prior to ordering just to check options and product details.

Does anyone know if the Precision Injectors four hole or single for a 98 model year? Been looking at these but by the time I get off work he is closed for the day. I would prefer to talk to them prior to ordering just to check options and product details.

Email him. Actually, the first time I contacted Wojtek it was 8 PM in Florida. He picked up the phone.

Back