• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Beer Thirty....

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
As I sit here drinking a beer the day before I head out it occurred to me that some of you may not know to BYOB! Harlan is not known for having beer in stores..... So that being said if any of you from the Midwest happen upon Founder's Devil Dancer in the 4 pack. $25 down here. I'd gladly trade you what ever or reimburse you your cost. It's my favorite triple IPA and it's not always available down here.....

I'm coming down from Chicago, unsure where it's available but will try to grab some for you if I can find it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I didn't register (didn't know if I could with my work schedule) but I am coming down from WI.

I have one spotted cow case reserved for Clay. How many cases do I need to buy tomorrow, before heading down Wednesday?

Could you bring me one case? I'd rather not drive up to Kenosha tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I didn't register (didn't know if I could with my work schedule) but I am coming down from WI.

I have one spotted cow case reserved for Clay. How many cases do I need to buy tomorrow, before heading down Wednesday?

I would take a case of it, TIA

Back