• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I want skinny bald thornbirds so bad.

datz riteee

Checking in from Kokomo, Indiana. Directly across the street from the Chrysler transmission plant, and next door to the main plant for GM/Delphi.

Aside from that, there is nothing cool here, nothing going on, and I'm bored. There's a bar in the hotel that's only open Fridays and Saturdays. The closest place to get food or walk to is a mile and a half away. Note to self: the guy I'm traveling with books lame ass hotel rooms, remember this next time.

Although there's a jacuzzi tub in the middle of my room. Not the bathroom, but like right next to the bed. Weird. Might as well use it.

Tomorrow I'm going to the plant were they make Hastelloy, which is kind of badass shit if anyone's ever heard of it.

I just want to say damnit Jeff one more time.

Alright, I messaged the guy, I'm seriously considering this Jtruck.

That would mean getting rid of my cherokees and cherokee parts. That would mean Briarwood and Rob's Jeep is up for sale.

I really don't go offroading anymore (NACfest was fun as hell last year I will say), but I also don't have the time or space for building/maintaining, and going offroad.

I also don't have the time or space for maintaining.

Well in that case, a thirty year old truck is a no brainer!!! :dunce:

anyone magicly have a piece of 2x3' cutting board stuff layin around?

Checking in from Kokomo, Indiana. Directly across the street from the Chrysler transmission plant, and next door to the main plant for GM/Delphi.

Aside from that, there is nothing cool here, nothing going on, and I'm bored. There's a bar in the hotel that's only open Fridays and Saturdays. The closest place to get food or walk to is a mile and a half away. Note to self: the guy I'm traveling with books lame ass hotel rooms, remember this next time.

Although there's a jacuzzi tub in the middle of my room. Not the bathroom, but like right next to the bed. Weird. Might as well use it.

Tomorrow I'm going to the plant were they make Hastelloy, which is kind of badass shit if anyone's ever heard of it.

Burn the chrysler trans plant to the ground. Do the world a favor.

Hastelloy is neat shit. I like inconel and maraging 300 more though... and they make maraging steel up to 500 grade (500ksi yield strength) if you really want to dispose of large sums of money in an efficient manner. I am sure vanimal will consider making a steering wheel out of it soon.

I am 2 sheets of plywood from being ready to put up wall framing in my second floor. Can't wait.

Burn the chrysler trans plant to the ground. Do the world a favor.

Hastelloy is neat shit. I like inconel and maraging 300 more though... and they make maraging steel up to 500 grade (500ksi yield strength) if you really want to dispose of large sums of money in an efficient manner. I am sure vanimal will consider making a steering wheel out of it soon.

I am 2 sheets of plywood from being ready to put up wall framing in my second floor. Can't wait.
have you thought of installing lexan flooring?

yep, just like EVERY OTHER AUTO EVER MADE.

It's a fact, don't try and fight it, people

yep, just like EVERY OTHER AUTO EVER MADE.

It's a fact, don't try and fight it, people
Travis for president,his first course of action, makin auto's illegal, i think he can win on just that

Back