NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Events > Winterfest 2018
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Winterfest 2018 March 9th - 10th, 2018 at Badlands ORP, Attica, IN Event sponsored by IRON ROCK OFFROAD

Old March 15th, 2018, 13:26
NAXJA Supporting Vendor
Re: Thanks!

Thanks you everyone for your awesome support. This was by far the best year I have come to this event. The BOD had this running like clockwork. Napier Precision Products rocked the pizza part in the quarry. Way better then it has ever been before. Simply blown away at how they did it this year. Thanks to Iron Rock Offroad for the great products on a ton of the Jeeps out there. Making sure they are not a trail plug. Way to go IRO. Most of all thank you to everyone that came. This is always a truly humbling experience for us. So mush love and support from members. You are why we do this.

Old March 15th, 2018, 19:52
NAXJA Member

big big thanks to the BOD. you guys are the ones sacrificing a great time to make sure its great for me. i wish i could help out more but 8 years in a row now and i cant seem get there any earlier than Friday afternoon. you BOD members, tech inspectors, trail leaders and gunners, and over all winter-fest helpers have made this event better than the year before every year i have attended. my wife doesn't even like wheeling and she still loves to come because of the event you all throw. big thanks to the team
Originally Posted by Trixie03 View Post
Because boobs are great!
Originally Posted by REWSTER View Post
maybe, but the fun starts when Rewster and Samset show up!

Be the change you want the world to be
Old Yesterday, 13:13
Twisted Up

Big thanks to everyone involved in putting on a great event! Well worth 12 hours of towing each way. Had a lot more fun this year actually having my Jeep with me too!
-Timbo - SEC Treasurer
-'99 Sport, RE 4.5" and a few other things
-'13 Performance Blue Ford Focus ST. DD & Race Car.
-'17 Ruby Red F150 Lariat. Tow rig and occasional DD