• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Trail of Tears, Feb 23-25

Some of my favorite pics

Saturday on greens and blues with a side of blacks

20180224_Line.jpg

20180224_Polaris.jpg

Fern_Ridge_Jon.jpg

20180224_Fern_Ridge_Eric_2b.png

Sunday on blues and blacks

20180224_Barney_Rubble.jpg

20180224_Unnamed.jpg

looks awesome eric! thanks for posting pictures

That was at AOAA. I like it better than Rausch but more accurate to just say its different. AOAA is basically an old coal mining area that was reclaimed by the county who turned it into an ATV/motocross park, 90% of the trails are setup for narrow-track with just a few full-size Jeep trails scattered around. Rausch is dedicated to full-size trails and there are more of them but they are generally shorter and slutted out. AOAA trails are fewer and far between but they are better quality, longer, more technical, and good condition.

Would any of you guys be up or have you been to Rock Run. Its in Patton PA, and its basically the same as AOAA, ATV trails mixed with jeep.

I went to Rock Run last year but had an axle fail on the first obstacle. I'm interested in going back sometime. They are reopening for the year on April 6 and having a crawler event on August 3rd, might make the crawler event

ps--admins can go ahead and unsticky this post

I went to Rock Run last year but had an axle fail on the first obstacle. I'm interested in going back sometime. They are reopening for the year on April 6 and having a crawler event on August 3rd, might make the crawler event

ps--admins can go ahead and unsticky this post

Yes, the crawler even is a good event. I have gone the past 3 years now on behalf of spiderwebshade.

Back