• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TJ dana 30 with 4.88 gears complete minus steering $400 in Sac

Big Red

NAXJA Forum User
Sorry David to put up some competition, but I have a TJ reg dana 30 with 4.88 gears complete minus the steering for $400 located in Sacramento. I just bought it for the Rusty's steering that was on it and for the axles shafts, but I have 2 complete sets of front shafts so this 1 can go.
Troy

Big Red said:
Sorry David to put up some competition, but I have a TJ reg dana 30 with 4.88 gears complete minus the steering for $400 located in Sacramento. I just bought it for the Rusty's steering that was on it and for the axles shafts, but I have 2 complete sets of front shafts so this 1 can go.
Troy
Yeah I still have not sold mine for $300 with the locker, seems like no one wants the LP 30's :mad: At least yours has the 4.88 gears mine only has the 3.73's

Letterman said:
Yeah I still have not sold mine for $300 with the locker, seems like no one wants the LP 30's :mad: At least yours has the 4.88 gears mine only has the 3.73's

They aren't that bad of an axle, just going from a hp 30 to a standard isn't quite as optimal, but they both have the nice TJ non disco shafts with 297 u-joints and the low pinion 30 is still rated up to a 35" tire I read. Maybe someone will buy both of our and get the gears and the lockers and a spare set of shafts, brakes, etc. :)

Mike L said:
I hope you both try listing on JU?
I did post my stuff for sale on that board, but I always get tards posting other crap like "was the locker hard to install?" or asking other JU style questions on a "for sale" thread. Don't get me wrong JU does have some good stuff, but some of the people and the info there can be as bad as it gets.

Just a quick JU example is found here:
http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=590825

Great info and start to a thread right? Well some, but it is also wrong, you only need to do the one drivers side, but then the tards come out of the wood work, posting up dumb questions like "Do you know if this also applies to the D30!" Hello?
But then other tards answer with WRONG info! "It does with the 30" At least here most people get it, and the one or two you just have to put up with.

Ok I will shut up now :gag:

Re: TJ dana 30 with 4.88 gears complete minus steering $300 firm in Sac

I have someone interested, but 1st come 1st served. This axle has the nice non disco shafts and uses the dana 44 sized 297 u-joints. Being a LP TJ axle isn't that big of a deal for slightly lifted XJ up to 5" or so.
Troy

Back