• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

Response:

"You can use the test cert I have in hand to get plates. You're good for 2 years. Just find a stock exhaust later on and get it re-tested".

Yeah.

Response:

"You can use the test cert I have in hand to get plates. You're good for 2 years. Just find a stock exhaust later on and get it re-tested".

Yeah.

This is technically true. I used my test cert from March to register the Jeep in December. I asked the clerk while I was in renewing the Audis. He said as long as the certificate is intact (full sheet) and there is still a year left on it, they will accept it.

Not much different than the euro folks who run test pipes all year and then swap their cats back on to get tested.

No comment on the turbo design on that rig. :anon:

Soooo does he think you're going to pull it all off to throw a stock exhaust on? Looks like itd be a huge pain to route one from where the turbo is

Sure its easy, just remove the turbo, exhaust manifold, waste gate, charge air piping, blowoff valve, any injectors it might have changed, and piggyback controller. Then install a new exhaust from the block back to the tail pipe, original injectors, air intake, and intake piping. Simple. :wow:

Now thats funny....

Gawd, really???? $50 for a mis-printed cup?

https://denver.craigslist.org/atq/d/chick-fil-cup-that-is-really/6464616173.html

00l0l_55DCN5Gt4TJ_600x450.jpg

wtf are you searching for, Troy?:eyes:

Not so much about the XJ's on the trailer........ but how 'bout that tow rig!!!! :worship:

00n0n_38q3F1dzBSp_1200x900.jpg

00P0P_6J8D2gLFLV6_600x450.jpg

Not so much about the XJ's on the trailer........ but how 'bout that tow rig!!!! :worship:

00n0n_38q3F1dzBSp_1200x900.jpg

00P0P_6J8D2gLFLV6_600x450.jpg

Was someone looking for a tow rig to Utah?

One have been sighted, antique, rustic (matching) paint job and slammed for character.

I love those exhaust stacks.

Back