• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2017 NWC BOD elections!!

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
Nominations are now open for the following Northwest Chapter BOD positions for the 2017 year. Each position is for a one year term starting, January 1, 2017.

NWC President
NWC Vice President
NWC Treasurer / Secretary

To be eligible to run for a position you must be a NWC member in good standing.

I'd like to mention, I myself am not interested in running another year, please, if you are interested in taking on the responsibility, Step up to the plate and have a swing!

Thank you Scott for posting this thread. I would like to stay the treasure of NWC I'm not ready to let our chapter fold. I figure that if I stay that's one more spot that doesn't need filled and I enjoy nw fest and the people I have met along the way.

I will post on the NWC Facebook page an see if we can get any interest.

I would like to help out wherever I can, I do not want to see the NWC fold.
I am not interested in runing for any part of the BOD unless absolutely needed.

Very cool to see some folks stepping up to help the chapter continue on. :cool:

I just about had myself talked into running again, but I feel like some new blood will be the most beneficial. Like Nick, I will help out wherever I can, so don't hesitate to ask.

I appreciate folks stepping up to keep the stoke alive. This is my only real motorsport outlet, and I really enjoy the (too few) wheeling events we gather for. My life is settling back down, and I for one will make an effort to commit some time to the group. Thanks guys!

Back