• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1994 B3000 CabPlus w/extras in Maryland $3700 OBO

mdoffroad

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I have decided that its time for a fullsize... I am selling my 1994 Mazda B3000 ExtraCab. Its a 3 liter V6, 5 speed with A/C, Power windows and keyless entry.Its got 158,000 on the odometer, but STOP, don't run. Read the rest first. I bought the truck at 152,303 from a local shop where it had been taken for repairs. The bumper is now a chrome one not black like in the picture.While it had these parts replaced:

1)The heads replaced (was there for smoking) which had a valvejob done at the machine shop and the heads were decked for trueness (and slight compression bump).

2)The clutch

3) Rear leaf springs. Due to sagging , and they were replaced with Genuine Ford/Mazda parts. The number decals are still on the springs I think.

After I got the truck I installed these parts:

1) Borla Cat back system

2) LED lights in the front corners (bulb replacment)

3) LED Lite housings in the rear (4" Units,think VERY nice)

4) GoDan Heavy duty Radiator

5) 98+ styled High performance ported and polished upper intake half complete with all corresponding emmisions equiptment. ( I just passed emmisions with flying colors)

6) K&N Filter in modified factory airbox

7) New Carpet

8) Seats were disassembled and cleaned (washed several times)

9) Dash upgraded to a factory Tach dash

10) Lund Rollpan

11) Downey SST Tonneu Cover

12) Cal-Vu side mirrors

13) SPAL Power window conversion

14) Keyless Entry

15) Factory Ford Sliding Rear Window with the other windows tinted to match

16) Sylvania Silver Star Headlights

17) MB Quart Speakers in factory locations (these may or may not go with the truck)

18) 2002 Mustang Convertible Polished.chrome Wheels 225/55/16 Goodyears. Less than 2,000 miles on them, I bought them NEW, as in Zero miles on wheels and tires.

19) DJM 3/4 drop including I Beams and rear flip kit.

20) Toxic Brand shocks on all 4 corners

21) Energy suspensions shorter rear bumpstops

22) Serpentine belt

23) Tensioner Pulley

24) Clear front corner markers

25) MB Quart Front Speakers
The truck has a drop in bedliner and tailgate protector. Some one had a padlock stay attached to teh taigate, and its still there. Rust, nope,just on the inside lip of the tailgate,other than that, don't see any. There are various dents and dings that ANY paintless dent guy can undo if he/she is worth anything fairly easy. The truck is a Carribean Teal mist or some thing like that. Regardless I have almost a quart of paint already mixed from when I shot the Rollpan. I mised up enough to be half a gallon when reduced. That woudl of course go with the truck, in case you want to repaint anything or paint things to match, mirrors, bumper, etc,etc,etc... The engine runs flawlessly and sounds soooo sweet through the Borla exhaust. The ride is slightly stiffer than stock, but thats expected with the shocks I picked out. The alignment is deadone and it doesn't pull, drift, or wear tires funny. The truck has the traditional 60/40 sliding split bench with 2 rear jumpseats.The A/C blows cold, the heat or great, and the truck is jsut plain nice. WAS ASKING $5500 or BEST OFFER. [email protected] is my email. Original suspension comes with the truck if the buyer wants it.
THIS THING HAS TO GO< I CANT AFFORD THIS AND THE CHEROKEE
Truckfront34.JPG

Back