• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Dome Light Plug with 3 wires

Anak

Stranger
NAXJA Member
In their infinite wisdom a previous owner deleted the black (always grounded) wire from my dome light assembly. I would like to be able to go back to having map lights that work while the doors are closed. To that end I need another dome light plug, particularly the male side which is part of the dome light assembly. If someone has a busted up dome light in their junk pile, and still has the plug intact, that is what I am looking for, as well as at least an inch or so of wire for each conductor.

I have no idea if there were changes in this plug over the years. Here are some pictures of the plug in question, of course sans the black wire:

DomeLightPlug1OPT.jpg

And:

DomeLightPlug2OPT.jpg

And:

DomeLightPlug3OPT.jpg

Figured I would check here before I try to carve out time to go roll the dice in the JY.

$5 plus shipping? Should fit in a small, padded envelope. I don't need the whole dome light. No point in getting a nice one as I am just going to carve this one up and convert it to LEDs all around.

Back