• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Save the Date! Moab 2018

trailer to tow up there? uhauls are fairly cheap. I think about $50/day.

I'm leaning pretty heavily toward going to Moab for 35th.

My brother pushed the wedding a year.

Starting to vacation plan and leaving heavily towards going to Moab. Anyone else?

Recommendation on where to rent a trailer?

We'd love to go, just not sure the Jeep would be done in time, but still wouldnt mind coming out anyways. Going to put that Canyon to work?

We'd love to go, just not sure the Jeep would be done in time, but still wouldnt mind coming out anyways. Going to put that Canyon to work?

That’s the plan. Its so much more comfortable than the Jeep. I’m getting old.

Anyone else coming?

I’ve got a cabin booked at the KOA, here’s my plan:

Leave Houston Sunday October 7, drive to Amarillo. Drive the rest of the way Monday. Stay in Moab Monday-Saturday. Do the same drive back, Amarillo Saturday night. Back in Houston Sunday.

I’ll be towing with my truck. If anyone wants to caravan or ride along let me know

I am going to tow my XJ to Moab. I am leaving on Monday morning early. Probably around 5 am. Is anyone leaving around that same time?

I am going to tow my XJ to Moab. I am leaving on Monday morning early. Probably around 5 am. Is anyone leaving around that same time?

I’m leaving Sunday, driving to Amarillo, then doing the rest of the drive Monday

I think I am going to leave on Sunday also. This is my first Naxja event and I can't wait to meet everyone. Not to mention being in Moab again.

Back