• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RAFFLE @ ROCKFEST

AZRockRunner

Nobody
Ok boyz and Girls its time to remember the cash and the checkbooks while packing for the rockfest.
We will be holding a raffle Saturday Night and have some AWESOME PRIZES up for dibs.
I will have a complete list in a day or 2 but I can hint that we have a bumper or 2 coming, roof rack, maybe even a winch, skid plates and more. Still working out all this with the vendors but basically it will be WELL WORTH the SMALL price of $10.00 per raffle ticket for these prizes. Remember folks, this money is going to OUR chapter to helop pay for things like port-a-potties, event permits, and if all goes well, maybe even a sponsered meal at our next OFFICIAL event.
I personally will sign myself up for atleast 2 tickets and maybe more. So, please bring along your checkbooks and cash for raffle tickets.

C-ROK rear bumper ($450.00 value)
C-ROK steering plate ($85.00 value)
Protofab Front Bumper (No value as it is not on the market yet because)

I'm working on some more stuff stay tuned!

If I go it will probably be for Friday only... But can I still donate for a few tickets and participate in the raffle, since Im sure it wont be held on Friday....

You need not be present to give us your money, lol.

We also have a front bumper from RJR Off Road. They donated a Warrior Contour D-Ring Front Bumper #561. ($313 value)

Also a genuine Mopar roof top tire carrier. (Priceless)

And Rockfest 2008 commemorative strut rod clamps. (Beyond priceless)

Sat night more than likely while we are eating at the pot luck.

x*BIGASSALEX*j said:
But can I still donate for a few tickets and participate in the raffle, since Im sure it wont be held on Friday....

Brian? Jon?
:huh:

Dayum... some good stuff fo sho.

I sent Jon some money for some raffle tickets via paypal. I hope to show up Saturday late.

Thanks,

John

Got a call from Greg at C-rok yesterday about the bumper that I'll be the proud owner of soon. I thanked him for donating to the cause.:thumbup: Whooo hoooo!

Back