• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roseburg anyone?? Douglas County???

Love2Ride450

NAXJA Forum User
I have been lurking the NW chapter for a while, but haven't seen any members in the Roseburg area at all. I have seen some nice XJ's around, but none that are in the local rig directory. Anyway, just wondering, would like to drink some beers with someone local who likes XJ's as much as me.:thumbup:

Love2Ride450 said:
Wow, I figgered nobody from Roseburg, but nobody from Douglas County??? How about Coos county? Lane?

There have been a couple guys from Eugene and Medford posting occasionally. ( Search ? ). One thing you might do is make up a few business card invites to this site and leave them on any XJs you see around town like at the grocery store, etc. We're happy to get more input and viewpoints from the whole NW! So drag 'em in for us! :cheers:

thats what i do with my club.

the business card thing is a great idea but you only hear back from maybe 10 percent of the people you leave cards for.

i think some of them are just pavement princesses and they dont want to get "embarassed" by joining an offroad club.

wingnutooa said:
thats what i do with my club.

the business card thing is a great idea but you only hear back from maybe 10 percent of the people you leave cards for.

i think some of them are just pavement princesses and they dont want to get "embarassed" by joining an offroad club.

I would only leave something on modified vehicles... :viking:

I live in the Roseburg area and have a 1990 xj 4" lift with 31`s . I have been in both 4x4 clubs (local) and have opted to stay out due to all the political bs.
There are more of us out there but i think some of them just havent found this great site yet.
:cheers:

Welcome to the site John! Winston is close enough for me bud! I live in Green. I go to/through Winston regularly. If you see this thing, flag me down!
100_0570.jpg

Since this pic was taken, I've trimmed the front valence off, added a front hitch, hidden behind the license plate, and began building a roof rack, currently has a 32" BFG mud strapped to the top, and I got some new tires, 32x11.5's.

Last edited:
coos bay, specifically charleston boat basin, active duty coast guard.

silver 2000 xj,
4 inches and 31's, locked 44, sliders, etc....flare-less with black rims and a cb antenna on the feneder. if you see me flag me down. i'd love to do some local-ish wheeling

TheManch, ita a small world, ive seen your jeep also, we did alot of fishing last summer out of the boat basin , nice lookin rig, next time im over there i`ll say hi.

sorry to bring back an old thread (only a maonth and a half so i dont feel that bad. lol.)

but i have been on this site for a while also and thought there was nobody from douglas county on here also. im from sutherlin, so close enough to roseburg for me too.

i have a 90 pioneer with 3 1/2 inches of lift with 32" tires. not running right now since i loaned it out but it will be soon.

we should all hit the mountains one of these days. i thought i was all alone

WooHoooo! My little thread is working! If you can stick a link to a pic in here, it would help me identify the NAXJA 'ers around town. Kinda like a local-local rig directory. I know a few from the directory sticky, but I wanna see em all!

ok, here we go with mine. looks a little different now but the same concept all around.

100_2743.jpg

some of you have probably seen it running around douglas county. hopefully it will be running soon so i can go mountain running again. i miss playing in the mud...:(

Back