• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Interest in Comanche rear lift springs?

LT1XJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I know that typically people do a spring over for MJ's to get rear lift. It is either that or AAL. I am currrently running about 3" with the AAL. I am not particularly happy with the add a leaf in my MJ, so I am thinking of getting some springs made. I really would like to get something going and maybe offer them for sale.
So my question comes down to, what is everyone running, how much lift, what type of driving, etc.? With any luck I can get the price to be reasonable. Any intertest?
Dustin

i have mine sprung over, took out the overload, added 2 leafs from a Waggy front pack, so now I have 5 leafs. It sits at about 7 inches and flexes like crazy, I think I'm gonna add one more leaf to each side to help the axle wrap a little more and it should hardly hurt the flex.

I'm running 2wd packs in SOA. I kept the overload, and added a second main leaf (with the eyes cut off of course) from another MJ pack. I like it so far, but need to drive more to really get a feeling for it. Gotta get a working block in for that to happen though. Hopefully next month. Anyway, the greatest attribute of the MJ packs is the incredible flex, so I second the notion of many thin leafs. If you're making a SUA pack, then spring wrap shouldn't be all that bad. If you're starting from scratch though, then trial and error is going to come in to play.
Jeep on!
--Pete

Back