• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Forecast is looking pretty good...

Not bad at all, descent camping weather also. Now if it would go up about ten degrees on both, it would be awesome.

pshhhh....out it at about 28. frozen ground but not cold :thumbup:

Cheese "mud sucks" Man

Accuweather showing a small chance of rain Friday night about the same temps. Looks like it could be a real nice WF. 30's - 40's great wheeling and Fire weather. Mud bad for VFW hall....much clean up....bring the clean shoes....

hopefully it'll be dry for a few days before WF.
I nice puddle-less campground would be nice.

BOB

you guys are a bunch of pillow-biting bed-wetters.

wussyfest.

I was waiting for you to comment.

The first winterfest people slept in their rigs at the Badlands...

But since you haven't shown since 2004 or maybe 2005...I don't think you can call us names...

mac 'I don't sleep in a tent anymore either' gyvr

few showers forcasted for Friday and Saturday.

I am buying some more tarps just in case, I don't want my tent to end up like it did last year.

I'm heading to Bass Pro tomorrow for rain gear.

Just in Case
Nick

Maybe I will try to stay in Lafayette now, have a friend with room.....

Decided to still camp, but will be bringing my older tent. It is smaller and should be easier to heat. Also, since there is a chance of rain, getting a tarp to throw over the top since in a heavy rain, it leaks (plus it might help on keeping it warm).

As for the forecast, wait two days before hand to get a real good idea.

I just put my trailer under my tent. :D

I went to Cedar Point a bunch of years ago and camped at the CP campground, if any of you have been there you would know that CP is on a flood plain and don't allow tents. I brought my motorcycle trailer and put my tent on that and it passed.

Elevated tents will not flood until the water really rises.

Back