• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-Poop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmelo

NAXJA Forum User
The nac semi annual lots-o-poop contest is finally here. You all have been anticipating this contest and I apologize for the delay. Now is your chance to outpoop the master of all poops, myself.

As you all know I have several doctorate degrees in poop science and nachology so my credentials for the judge of the nac lots-o-poop contest is more than satisfactory.

Now on to the rules.
-You must post that you have pooped in this thread within 30 minutes of said poop(be honest here, no posting of imaginary poops or sitting down to pee)
-There is no minimum size requirement for a poop. If a poop comes out, you can count it.
-No need to post pictures of your poop in this thread. Although a picture is often helpful to prove you have taken a more impressive dump. I am assuming pictures of poo logs will not be allowed in this forum.
-Try to keep the non-poop posts out of this thread. This thread is for poop and poop only. I will however answer poop related questions.
-At the end of the week I will tally up the poop scores and announce a winner.

What do you win!?
-The winner of the poop contest will receive $20 cash and a hand drawn photo of a volcano(I might frame it).

LET THE POOPS BEGIN!!!

**Mods should probably sticky this, it's pretty important.

I pooped when I got out of the shower, about 26 minutes ago

at work, 27 minutes ago according to the text i sent while pooping

As discussed in the other LOPT thread, I'm an after lunch kinda guy.

3 minutes ago. Not the best poop I've ever had, but it was decent.

just dropped the second # 2.

i was so excited to come post about it that i broke the zipper on my pants pulling them up.

thats the second time in a week

Green poop, 1/2 gallon of Grape kool-aid at work for a week straight will do that to you.

Just took a pre-game poo, ready for fall crawl.

I just tried to go, but found I couldn't when I got on the toilet. Quite disappointing. But I did get a good game of soduku in on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back