• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

sweet makes me feel better about the idea then of running KM2s.. but hopefully by the time I'm ready to go west, ill have a set of the new KM3s coming out soon.

Well didn't finish it on the weekend but :

1) tightened the king pins on the MJ's front axle...hadn't messed with them since putting it in last year.
2) Attempted to better phase the front axle shafts so as to hopefully ease the steering up a bit...I think I went a spline or 2 too far but we'll see. Still want hydro assist at some point
3) shortened my tie rod and drag link. Drag link was nearly 3" too long and the tie rod almost 2" too long. Now I actually have adjustability and my pitman arm isn't cocked to one side when the steering is "centered".

Jeeptoberfest is just under 2 weeks away so I've done enough to be ready for that...except I have crappy tires and no spare.

I called a guy about an XJ that "needed some body work." I asked what it needed and I got this picture back. I passed on it.

23752096548_46f3cef7b3_z.jpg

I called a guy about an XJ that "needed some body work." I asked what it needed and I got this picture back. I passed on it.

23752096548_46f3cef7b3_z.jpg

I'm sitting here laughing my ass off. I needed that today.....

That was my Black XJuggy at the barn, I wish you would have came by and said "Hey". I am MDO817 on most other Boards, I did talk wit Marcus up on the gas line.

I was actually about to walk over when I took this picture but you headed out before I finished my sandwich. lol I didn't see you again after that.

Definitely a sweet ride. I'm pretty sure I added you on FB.

Picked up a 29 spline 8.25 for a song and pulled all the parts i need for a disc swap on it. Wasn't planning on an axle swap already, but it was so cheap I couldn't pass it up

Went to the Revolutionary War Day's in Camden Saturday with Deanna. REally enjoyed seeing the historic reenactment people doing their thing. Watched them shoot a 6lb canon and reenact the Battle of Camden. They had about 400 reenactor's out there in period dress and weaponry and tents. Worth going to see if you have never seen it. Sunday I spent most of the day working around her property.

I drove all week (except the 2 days I was at SEMA) - and all weekend - and again all this week.

Its CMA Awards week - so I'm looking at 15 hour days in the car wrapping up well after midnight for the next few days.

I drove all week (except the 2 days I was at SEMA) - and all weekend - and again all this week.

Its CMA Awards week - so I'm looking at 15 hour days in the car wrapping up well after midnight for the next few days.

Who are you driving?

One of the bands up for “Group of the Year.” All I can tell you....

I took my kid to visit the Governors school in Glenn's neighborhood yesterday. That was too much driving.

Hate we could not get up. I had to head over to Florence about 11 to help Ben out. I did not hear back so I figured you were busy. I drive that far every time I go to Gulches.... J/S! :rolleyes:

Hate we could not get up. I had to head over to Florence about 11 to help Ben out. I did not hear back so I figured you were busy. I drive that far every time I go to Gulches.... J/S! :rolleyes:

It's different when driving to go do something I want to do.

We stayed busy and were definitely ready to head home asap. I'll see you Saturday.

Back