• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Impact Wrench Recommendation?

Slightly-OT with the Amazon deal.
I have had minimal issues, 99.5% of the time items arrive promptly.

And, any time I have had an issue.. whether it be from amazon, or another seller the issue has also been resolved quickly.

Maybe your local deliver DGAF?

Nope the last 5 times the items shipped from their fulfilment that is 25 miles from my house the day after the posted deliver by date.
Amazon used to great and super dependable but since the first of the year they have gotten horrible.
My local business need the money more than Amazon anynow

We use both the Milwaukee & DeWalt 1/2" cordless impact wrenches at work in manufacturing of aerial lifts. Most the guys think they suck because we can usually only get 10 to 12 months out of one before it breaks. But when you consider how we're using them, I think they are both great choices. We put these things through hell every day. They are used to max capacity dozens of times a day, not to mention the guys toss them around like they are scrap metal. And do a pretty good job of holding up. I think they will probably hold up pretty well when used out of the manufacturing environment.

They both have pretty much the same capacity.
Milwaukee 700 ft lbs & 1,100 ft lbs of break away torque
DeWalt 700 ft lbs & 1,200 ft lbs of break away torque

I think the Milwaukee is probably a little better than the DeWalt but I decided to go with the DeWalt only because I already have a bunch of DeWalt 20v max tools & batteries and it's $60 less than the Milwaukee. Plus it came with two 5 mha batteries.

Hope this helps.

Back