• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Would you rent out your garage?

Oh heck no....I already make a massive mess in my garage. Would only imagine what someone else would do.

Wait, I can charge people to use my garage? Man, if I had a nickel for each time I lent out my garage, I'd have a nickel. Lol

Id love to change all my fluids without a catch pan...

Wait a minute, your second Miata did that the night it committed suicide. I have the oil stains to prove it. It bled out most of its fluids one cold night in November. :spin1:

Last edited:
I've looked into renting a garage in the Springs. Offerings seem pretty rare. I think most of the unused garages are filled with junk. :)

I'd have to charge a deposit to cover the cost of my tools, that'd be expensive. My main tool box alone was 7k$

I've looked into renting a garage in the Springs. Offerings seem pretty rare. I think most of the unused garages are filled with junk. :)

Walking through my neighborhood on a summer evening leave me with the same opinion,.. "Expensive cars in the driveway, useless junk in the garage". My two car garage now have space for only one car. Guess who have to park in the driveway. :repair:

Back