• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need Hood Louvers

cj11

NAXJA Forum User
Does any one know where I can get a set made need to cover holes from old louvers and all tha ones i keep finding are to small looked at the race ace did not want to spend that much.

I know this sounds stupid..... But pontiac trans sport minivan has a grille on the front that i think would make sweet hood vents if done right. :)

The genrite's are to small. I found a local guy made them for me this morning came out great just have to trim paint and mount. He can make any size and all differant size louvers he said he would ship as well. Ol 55 in Doylestown pa

Will try to post pics still do not know how will give it a try. They are 8 3/4 x 12 with 7 louvers but I am going to cut them down to look like the set I have on know

HoodLouvers.com might have something.

Lookimg around you should be able to find some one in your area that makes the I found 2 places after the original post . That way you can get whatever size you need and they are cheaper then the race ace.

Back