• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need Alignment Shop Recommendation around Pasadena

4x4Phil

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys,

Can someone please recommend a good 4x4 alignment shop around Pasadena? I'm in the final stages of isolating death wobble and need a good shop to get my alignment right as well as eliminate tire balance. I can't drive far as I still get severe DW when I hit 45 mph :(

Thanks,

Phil

Scotty's Brake and Muffler in El Monte. Ask for Sean (or maybe it's Shawn). He did the allignment on the XJ that we raffled off at Moab in 2013.

Scotty's Brake and Muffler in El Monte. Ask for Sean (or maybe it's Shawn). He did the allignment on the XJ that we raffled off at Moab in 2013.

x2

Thanks guys, just got off the phone with Scotty's. Explained my death wobble and he was like, "you sound like a recording i've heard so many times". haha...

i have had great luck with Grand Tire in Covina.
Take all my vehicles there. An 85 Toyota 4x4 (yeah I know, all you can really adjust is toe and could do it myself with a tape measure), my 86 Toyota 4x4, it's an IFS and they aligned it after I did a lift and my XJ
They do great work and only charge $50! Small family owned business......just another option.
Hans

Bear Frame alignment in LA Puente is pretty good

Back